Friday 23 September 2011

Blood Sisters

Home
Smell the Movies
Smell the TV

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Year:1987
Country of origin:USA
Director:Roberta Findlay
Genre:Slasher / ghosts
Starring:Amy Brentano, Shannon McMahon, Dan Erickson
Rating:1/5
IMDB link:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092673/
Tagline:Their hazing was a night to dismember...
Favourite line:None worth mentioning

Jesus Christ, the second piss poor horror movie in a row today.
Deeply frustrating.
They shouldn't give movies tantalising titles if they aren't going to be any good. I had in mind vampiric nymphettes with a taste for young flesh, and instead we get a dull as a spoon slasher/ghost story.
I'm not going to describe the actual content, as it sounds a lot better than it is and you may be tempted to get a copy. I woulnd't want to be responsible for that so I feel I have to hold back.
Trust me, this is dire.

No comments:

Post a Comment