Wednesday 28 September 2011

Hemoglobin

Home
Smell the Movies
Smell the TV

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Year:1997
Country of origin:Canada / USA
Director:Peter Svatek
Genre:Wish I knew!
Starring:Gillian Ferrabee, Pascal Gruselle
Rating:2/5
IMDB link:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119279/
Tagline:It's in the blood
Favourite line:None worth mentioning

I've really struggled with this one.
I've actually watched this 3 times, and each time I was so bored I lost interest, started doing something else, and totally lost the plot.
Yet, for some reason, I kept going back and trying again.
But now I've given up.
I don't really know what this is about.
Something to do with a family, that over generations have mutated, developed either a need or reliance (I couldn't tell which) for human blood, and lure people to their area.
Then they try to drink their blood.
I think.
What can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment