Sunday 30 October 2011

Troll 2

Home
Smell the Movies
Smell the TV

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Year:1990
Country of origin:Italy
Director:Claudio Fragasso
Genre:Even more woeful creature feature
Starring:Michael Stephenson, George Hardy, Margo Prey
Rating:1/5
IMDB link:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105643/
Tagline:The original boogeyman is back
Favourite line:None worth mentioning

Jesus suffering fuck.
I know, I know. I bring it all on myself.
After enduring the utterly, stunningly appalling Troll for some reason known only to the worms that infest my brain I decided to give the sequel a go.
Got twenty minutes in.
Even worse than the first, which got a one skull rating and truly, if it were possible to annoint movies with minus skulls this would have been on the receiving end of a mighty minus two.
Achieving the impossible by managing to be absolutely nothing to do with the first film, yet do everything that the original did, only do it EVEN FUCKING WORSE, this could well be the worst movie I have ever seen.
And that is quite a bold statement, considering the utter drivel I happily digest.
I can't even be bothered to tell you what happened in the score of minutes I endured.
Just let me say this: If you read this, and still decide to check it out, you only have yourself to blame.
As a sidenote, I read with some amusement that this is, at the time of writing, in the bottom 100 movies of all time according to those who vote for such things on IMDB. For those interested, the movies on either side of it are: at #83, Santa with Muscles and at #81 The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies!!?
I bet I'd prefer those.
Especially the muscles one...

No comments:

Post a Comment