Sunday 4 December 2011

Jurassic Park

Home
Smell the Movies
Smell the TV

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Year:1993
Country of origin:USA
Director:Steven Spielberg
Genre:Dinosaur mayhem
Starring:Sam Neill, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum, Richard Attenborough
Rating:5/5
IMDB link:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107290/
Tagline:An Adventure 65 Million Years In The Making
Favourite line:*As raptor sneaks up on expert hunter, taking him by surprise before attacking: "Clever girl."

I have to admit, this is a guilty pleasure.
I know I shouldn't like it as much as I do, but, God damn it, as soon as the dinosaurs put in an appearance, I'm hooked.
Typical Spielberg mix of great action adventure, and mawkish family oriented schtick, but fortunately he doesn't go into overload for this one.
Additionally, the Velociraptors are some of the nastiest looking monster type monster things to ever feature in a movie.
Sit back, lock the door, and enjoy....then deny all knowledge of it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment