Tuesday 17 January 2012

Happy Gilmore

Home
Smell the Movies
Smell the TV

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Year:1996
Country of origin:USA
Director:Dennis Dugan
Genre:Golf comedy
Starring:Adam Sandler, Christopher McDonald, Julie Bowen
Rating:3/5
IMDB link:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116483/
Tagline:He doesn't play golf... he destroys it.
Favourite line:"Hey, if I saw myself in clothes like that, I'd have to kick my own ass. "

Silly but fun comedy starring Adam Sandler, this one showcasing his dumb but lovable boy-next-door turns ultimate champion.
Hold on, that's all of them isn’t it.
Golf is the backdrop here, and Sandler must win a golf tournament to save his grandma's house.
The usual smattering of 'bad guy' characters up against him, there are some decent one-liners, and a touch hokey charm.
Watchable, but not much else.

No comments:

Post a Comment